A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Realitynet is a point and click adventure created for Cyberpunk Jam 2014. This game is not finished yet, but we are happy to show it off so far. Most areas have been made immediately accessible, and placeholder dialogue has been left in.
Spliff Dango uncovers the truth about reality while searching the Quad for the killer of a loved one.
How to Play
Select a pointer (LOOK, TALK, PICKUP), and click on characters and items to interact with them. Navigate the Quad with the MOVE menu.
- Unzip the contents of realitynet-0.1.1.zip to the directory of your choice.
- Start the game by running realitynet-0.1.1.jar.
- The game requires you to have Java.
- All contents must be unzipped, and the folder structure must be left as is.
- Mac users may need to open via context menu. (Right-click or ctrl-click)
- Linux users may have to run from Terminal:
java -jar realitynet-0.1.1.jar